What is medical cannabis extract?
Cannabis-Based Medicine Extract is an active ingredient in cannabis that has medicinal properties. It is a substance in the cannabinoid group. (Cannabinoids) include:
- Tetrahydrocannabinoids (Tetrahydrocannabinol: THC) have effects on the nervous system. helps to relax, makes sleep more accessible, reduces nausea and vomiting, and stimulates appetite
- Cannabidiol (Cannabidiol: CBD) reduces inflammation. spasms and has properties to inhibit the growth of many types of tumor cells in vitro
Medical cannabis extract Most are in the form of hemp oil extract. There may be THC and CBD in one bottle or just one. It will be used to drop 1-2 drops under the tongue or as recommended by a doctor.
However, each strain of cannabis has a different proportion of the active ingredient. This results in other treatment effects and possible side effects. Therefore, it is best to use a medicinal cannabis extract product that clearly states the amount of active ingredient. And use it only under the supervision of a physician. You can buy these medicine from Hanfpost CBD shop.
Medical cannabis extract What diseases can it be used to treat?
Diseases or conditions that can be treated with medicinal cannabis extract There is precise research data, including:
- Nausea and vomiting in people receiving chemotherapy
- Epilepsy that is difficult to treat, and drug-resistant epilepsy
- Nerve pain that has not been treated with other methods
- muscle spasms in people with multiple sclerosis
- chronic illness in adults
For diseases or conditions that can be expected to be treated with medicinal cannabis extract but there is still a lack of research data in terms of safety and effectiveness, including
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Other multiple sclerosis that are not a degenerative nerve sheath
- End-stage cancer or other diseases that require palliative care
- an increase in appetite Reduce weight loss in people with HIV
- Reduce symptoms of mental illness from severe events (Post-Traumatic stress disorder: PTSD).
How to use medical cannabis extract safely?
Guidelines for the safe use of medicinal cannabis extracts are as follows:
- Medical cannabis extracts should only be used under the supervision of a doctor at a hospital accredited by the Ministry of Public Health.
- The use of medicinal cannabis extracts is only used when other medicines are ineffective or in combination with modern therapies to enhance their effectiveness.
- When starting medicinal cannabis extract, It should be used in the smallest amount first. if still not working, therefore, gradually increase the dosage gradually
- If you take medication, let your doctor know before using the drug because drug interactions may occur.You can visit this site moviesverse for more information. For more information visit this site fresherslive
Hanfpost CBD shop maintains all types of low.
Possible Side Effects of Using Medical Marijuana Extract
Using medicinal cannabis extracts may cause the following side effects:
- Drowsiness, dizziness
- see abnormal colors
- memory, decision-making ability, and decreased control
- low blood pressure
- dry mouth
- ringing in the ears
- have a mental disorder such as hallucinations or depression
When side effects occur or unusual symptoms after using medicinal cannabis extract, inform the treating physician immediately. Buy medicine from a CBD shop.
Who cannot use medicinal cannabis extracts?
Those who cannot use medicinal cannabis extracts are as follows:
- Pregnant women or breastfeeding, as THC can pass through the placenta or breast milk and may cause the mother to have psychotic and mood swings.
- People who are at high risk of self-harm
- a person suffering from depression, bipolar disorder, Substance-related psychosis, schizophrenia
- People taking anticoagulants
- People with severe cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease
- People with a history of allergy to cannabis extracts
- Those who need to be treated with general anesthesia can cause irregular heartbeats. Blood pressure fluctuations Body temperature is lower than usual, chills and the airway can be obstructed.
- Young patients because medicinal cannabis extracts will have a long-term adverse effect on brain development and decreased intelligence. You can visit this tamilarasan to get the latest news and also find out the world update breaking news of all time on mxtube This is filmlinks4u the best web portal for you where you can get all types of news.