Butt acne can be caused by a number of factors, such as wearing pants that are too tight. Swimming in an unclean pool Or use some products that cause irritation and clog pores, for example, which can sometimes cause dark spots from acne as well. But such problems can be easily dealt with by using ingredients that can be found at home. Or may consult a doctor for other additional treatments as the case may be.
Causes of acne on the buttocks
Most butt acne is caused by bacteria. Staphylococcus that often live under the skin and enter the body through various wounds until it causes infection Or it may be caused by folliculitis from various causes such as fungi, ingrown hairs, and the use of certain medications. or using skin care products that contain oils, etc.
Keeping your face clean and acne-free is the starting point. And using a good cleanser helps to stay acne-free, so cleansing foam from facelabs.co.th is perfect for a woman like you.
In addition, anal acne can be caused by other risk factors, including:
– Wearing pants or panties that are dirty, sweaty, or too tight
– Allergy to substances in laundry products or fabric softener
– Use of unclean public baths or swimming pools including non-chlorinated pools to kill germs
– Are suffering from illnesses such as diabetes Or infected with HIV, for example, because it may result in the body’s efficiency in fighting the disease is lower than normal.
How to deal with acne problems on the buttocks
Butt acne problems can cause itching and irritation. It may go away on its own within 2 weeks, but if you feel unwell or if the symptoms persist for a long time, you can take the following steps to relieve the symptoms.
– Wash your skin thoroughly. Bathing and washing the skin around your buttocks is an important way to prevent infection. and may choose to use antibacterial soap Washing the area may help remove dirt and bacteria from sweating.
– Take a shower immediately after exercise or use a public bath such as a swimming pool or spa to prevent sweat or dirt that comes with water to clog pores and cause inflammation. which can cause acne and dark circles
– Apply Tea Tree Oil. You may choose to use a lotion, cream or cleanser that contains tea tree oil. Research has shown that this essential oil may have antibacterial and anti-acne properties.
– Blot the skin with salt water. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with about 2 glasses of clean water, then moisten a clean towel with a clean towel and blot the acne area. This is because saline may help treat mild infections.
– Use zinc ointment. Opting for a cream containing zinc or zinc may help relieve some of the symptoms of acne.
– Sit over a towel moistened with warm water. Soak a towel with warm, not too hot water and put it on the seat. This may help to open up larger pores, drain pus, and remove bacteria. or may sit in warm water as well
– Exfoliate the skin, use a loofah to scrub the skin or use a soft exfoliating product. To get rid of dead skin cells and prevent clogged pores or infection.
– change laundry products Shop for allergen-free products. Because some people with sensitive skin may be sensitive to various chemicals in laundry products such as detergents or fabric softeners, etc. If allergic reactions, itching, irritation or inflammation can cause acne on the bottom.
– Do not wear pants that are too tight or too tight. Should choose pants that are loose enough. It’s breathable, doesn’t trap sweat, and is made of cotton. especially the panties
However, if taking care of the acne problem on the buttocks with various methods that do not work or if the symptoms are intensifying You should consult your doctor for further appropriate treatment. and if the problem of folliculitis is so severe that it becomes a shower abscess Should seek immediate medical attention. And do not puncture the abscess by yourself is strictly prohibited.